trešdiena, 2011. gada 9. marts

I'm not dead, but sometimes I pretend I legaly am since you can't sue a dead person

Well, niggies, I guess it's been around a month since I actually wrote anything. eh. I want to do a post on like DBZ movies or something but right now I can't find the willpower to write about 13 movies + two TV specials when there is a peni... that dema... hand.... Penicilin that demands application by hand on to... something... I might be Doctor Doom but to be honest that's just a cool title, I never actually finished college and got my PHD because of that acursed Richards. But the thing is, Doctor Doom sounds way more credible than Gay DnD Wizard Doom.... Richards... Dickards.... dicks.... *yawn*

fuck you reed richards.

ANYWAY!

Penis stealing african sorcerers challenged me and demanded my penis. They recieved magic bolts up ass that amplified their AIDS. *yawn*

Okay this makes no sense.

And why am I now pretending to be Doctor Doom?
Well, I am Doctor Doom.
And my brain is tired and refuses to work in any logical paterns.

one, two. three. four. one two three four TURN THE BEAT BACK

Oh yeah, Yakuza 4 comes out this month. That should be fun. Should also pick up Marvel VS Capcom 3, so the saga of two men from Finland and Doctor Doom playing fighting games until 4AM can continue.... except, now Doctor Doom can play as DOOM. Sadly, Doom cannot play only as Doom and must also play as Wesker and Magneticpants, Master of Fagnet.

Speaking of Wesker, I recieved a compliment (altough it was supposed to be sort of an insult) that I am the lovechild of Wesker and Stephen Colbert. That is the nicest thing I have heard in such a long time.

Oh yeah, Deus Ex Human Revolution got delayed to August. Doom is slightly dissapointed that he cannot play what is the closest thing to a good game based off of GitS for even longer than it originaly seemed, but okay.

And.
Fuck Juggalos.



Bitches, I'm out like shout!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru