ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 30. decembris

Video games, motherfucker! MOST ANTICIPATED OF 2011

ALRIGHTY THEN, let's talk about the most anticipated games of next year for me, altough to be honest this mostly reflects on the first half of 2010. Also imagine the numbers and titles read in a booming video announcer voice with some digitial effects.

NUMBER T-T-T-T-TEN!
I won't lie, this game is kind of a placeholder. But still, Uncharted 2 was a pretty cool game, altough I didn't like the last levels.
Still, Uncharted is a pretty cool franchise and it's kind of interesting to see a Indiana Jones-like game that isn't shit (see : Tomb Raider).
So yeah, I'm kind of looking forward to this but it's kind of a honorable mention.

NUMBER N-N-N-N-NINE!
Also kind of a placeholder, but more anticipated. This game seems to abandon some of the pre-existing Pokemon formula to try something new, and by all means, let them do it. I look forward to sinking in a large amount of time in this game.

NUMBER EEEEEEEIIIIIIIGHT
DEAD SPACE 2.
Also a placeholder, but eh. This game looks pretty cool. I probably won't get it at launch but I'd play it.
NUMBER S-E-V-E-N
Semi-placeholder, but I want this game. inFamous was a pretty cool game, altough it had technical imperfections, a shitty story, bad character designs and a protagonist that makes me alergic to american comics, but then also it was just a really fun game where I could sort of live out my fantasies of being a motherfucking god of thunder and being a friend of justice just like ma boi Kamen Rider.
When I first saw the trailer for inFamous 2 in E3, I was like ''That's Cole? He doesn't look like a skinhead potato and actually talks like a person, a douchy person, but a person noless? COOL!''
But then they fucked it up by making him bald and more grimdark again. I BET THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE KRATOS DID THIS.

NUMBER SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 : FATE OF TWO WORLDS
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Marvel Vs Capcom. Capcom VS SNK was my prefered versus game (but SVC Chaos can eat a dick).
But maybe the thing that turned me off of Marvel was the fact that MVC2 was so incredibly broken and by the time I got to playing it, it was disected to the bone marrows, leaving no secrets left.
But even shittier is the fact that MVC2 was unbalanced, making only like 8 characters from the 50 character roster viable, and was a game all about the zoning, which is something I don't want to do.
But still, I'll give MVC3 a try since maybe I can actually have fun with this game when it's fresh and the internet is full of new players who have yet to discover broken as fuck combinations like MSP.

NUMBER FIVE
Now here's a game nobody has heard about and probably doesn't really care, but all I needed was this trailer to convince me that I must have this game.

HOTBLOODED GODFIGHTING! CROSS COUNTER! CHOUGINGA GURREN LAGANN-SIZED MECHABUDDAH! ALSO THAT SOUNDTRACK! WHOA SHIT!
It's like they know exactly what I like! FUCKING A
Also I think this CyberConnect2's true coming out party, since all previous games were ether niche RPGs like the .hack series and the Naruto games (which, as we know, the PS3 ones are good games).

NUMBER F-F-F-OUR-R-R-R!
YAKUZA 4! Okay so as we all know, I'm a Yakuza superfan. And this game looks even better than 3. You now get to play as 3 new main characters, each with their own stories and gameplay styles. I played the Japanese demo this February and it was pretty interesting how Shun Akiyama plays with his incredibly fast and fluid kicks (and my guess that he's probably the easiest to play as character in the game). But the other characters are also interesting, Masayoshi Tanimura is a very technical character, Kazuma Kiryu will probably handle the same way as he did in the previous game, and Taiga Saejima, who is strong enough to pick up motorcycles to beat dudes up.
I'm kind of happy I held off importing this game.

NUMBER THREEEEEEEEEEE
DEUS EX : HUMAN REVOLUTION, which I stubbornly continue to call Deus Ex 3. Now neckbeards are complaining about things how they gave it regenerating health and a very brown color palette, and they're also butthurt about Square Enix publishing it.
But now, I'm a man of hope, and I think there is a serious chance this game will be great, just judging by the production values.
Also I really like the Ghost In The Shell-like asthetic this game has.

NUMBER TWWWWWOOOOOOO
MASS EFFECT 2. Now I really want to play the Mass Effect series due to how much I hear about how fantastic it is. Not a lot I can say, but in one month I get to see what's up.

NUMBER OOOONNEEEEE
NINTENDO 3DS! Fucking fantubular, I want to see what the hell is this shit about. I'm not even sure what the launch titles are, I just want to see what the hell is up.

ABSENT FORM THE LIST : FINAL FANTSAY VERSUS XIII, KINGDOM HEARTS 3, PERSONA 5, METAL GEAR SOLID RISING

1 komentārs: